The Responsible 100 Instant Assessment provides an indication of responsibility performance. It provides insight as to whether current performance is POOR, OKAY, GOOD or EXCELLENT within minutes.
The Instant Assessment tool enables an organisation to get a reliable sense of how it performs against R100's scorecards which cover a wide range of social, ethical, environmental and governance issues.
Benefits of the Instant Assessment
- An introduction to R100's responsibility issues, assessment methodology and scoring system
- Mapping performance on a variety of issues through an intuitive, easy-to-use diagnostic tool
- Private use of your Instant Assessment scores to share and discuss with colleagues
- Responses may be revised when your policies and practices change, and scores will update automatically
- Prepares for undertaking the Full Assessment and attending roundtable peer review meetings
Read How It Works to find out more about the Instant Assessment.
Log in or Join to use the IA